Questions to ask about your product or service.
- How will my product or service help my customer make more money?
- How can my product or service help my customer save money in the future? (Think next week, next month)
- How much time can I save my customer? (and what can they do with that time saved?)
- What is something that my customer does not have to do anymore, with my product?
- What physical pain do I take away from my customers life and business?
- How does my product or service take care of mental pain, or worry?
- How does my product or service help them achieve better cleanliness or hygiene?
- How does my product or service help them feel more healthy?
- How will my product or service help my customer feel more loved by their friends and by their family?
- How will buying my product or service make them feel more popular and increase social status?
Ask yourself these 10 questions every time you are about to post a product or service.
The reason you want to ask yourself these questions is because when you do, you are actually finding out the "why".
Why does your customer want your product or service?
Do you know?
Maybe you do? maybe you don't?
But answering these questions fully and honestly as if your life depends on it (because it kinda does) will get you the answers you're looking for.
You will definitely have an advantage to your competitors product or service listings on their website because lets face it,
many companies don't answer all of these questions with their sales letter, forms, listings, etc.
A great exercise is to actually answer these questions not just once, but 5 times.
By doing so you are actually allowing your creativity to come out and think more deeply about the "why".
Have you been asking questions lately before you post a product or service?
Start with these questions and see if it gets you thinking more.
Add as many of these answers in your sales funnel, scripts, descriptions, emails, headers, etc and if worded correctly (practice with a/b testing) you will definitely see your sales doing much better as compared to not doing this practice at all.
If this post helped you out please feel free to leave a comment on how it helped.
I would love to hear your thoughts and reactions :)