Terms And Conditions (For small projects)
Below you will find all terms and conditions for our small projects.
1. All small projects are hourly based/retainer based
This means that when you are moving forward with a small project, you understand the longer it takes, the more will be charged.
2. The only way to pay for our small projects is through retainers
This means that you cannot have a job move forward and only pay by the hour, you understand that you are pre-purchasing hours in a retainer model, either by 5, 10, 20, or 40 hour increments.
3. A minimum of a 5 hour retainer is needed to move forward with any project
This means even if you want only a small task done that will take approx. 2 hours to complete, you will need to purchase a 5 hour retainer and the leftover hours are to be kept on file and can be used at your disposal.
4. Retainer pricing is as follows:
- 5 hour retainer: $495 ($99 per hour)
- 10 hour retainer: $950 ($95 per hour)
- 20 hour retainer: $1,800 ($90 per hour)
- 40 hour retainer $3,400 ($85 per hour)
5. Monthly retainer rates are available at the following rates:
- 5 hours per month: $475 ($95 per hour)
- 10 hours per month $900 ($90 per hour)
- 20 hours per month: $1,700 ($85 per hour)
- 40 hours per month: $3,200 ($80 per hour)
*any unused hours in a month will rollover into the next month
*if any extra hours are needed, you must purchase another retainer.