How do I create a business email address with Shopify?
That is the question you might be asking yourself.
Many people who have a Shopify store actually don't even know how to set up a business email within Shopify.
In this blog post I am going to show you how to set it up so you can figure it out once and for all!
No need to sign up for G Suite or something else where you pay monthly fees just to have that professional looking business email like firstname.lastname@example.org instead of email@example.com
Which one looks more professional, of course option number 1!
It also helps to have a business email to have customers to reply to when you use services like mailchimp, constant contact, Klaviyo, etc. because it decreases your likely hood of landing in your customers spam box!
You can thank me later :)
Anyways here we go, starting from the dashboard.
1. Click on the Online store tab under sales channels on the side bar.
2. You will see this page, from here click on Domains on the sidebar
3. You will see this page, from here click on the manage hyperlink all the way to the right of your current domain.
(note: you must have a domain in order to do this)
4. From here click on add forwarding email address.
5. Type in your email address you want and the email address you want it forwarded too!
This will make it so you can have people email your business email address now and it will forward it to that other bland email that no one wants to see :)
*Not a reader? If you want to see this in video form then please feel free to watch the video below!